Healthy School Environments
Download HealthySEAT Version 2
Getting Acquainted with HealthySEAT for the First Time?
HealthySEAT can be overwhelming if you don't know where to start. Some suggestions:
- Read the Basic Information and Frequent Questions pages.
- Use the Quick-Start Guide to download and test drive HealthySEATv2
- View the Information Materials, including on-demand training webinars.
- View an Example Starter Checklist (PDF, 9 pp, 49 KB, About PDF) created with HealthySEATv2.
- View the complete menu of Assessment Standards included with HealthySEATv2 HealthySEATv2 Master Checklist (PDF, 27pp, 101KB, About PDF)
About Security and Passwords
First time HealthySEAT users will be able to open and begin customizing HealthySEATv2 without having to first enter a login username and password. Security should be enabled and passwords assigned/modified only after you are thoroughly familiar with the security features of HealthySEATv2 and ready to deploy the application to multiple users.
If you are upgrading from Version 1 and you re-connect your Version 2 database to a Version 1 back end database,
any security in use with Version 1 will be active when you next open HealthySEATv2. Remember, the default Username and Password
from Version 1 were Username: "admin" and the Password: "admin".
Important Information About Installing HealthySEAT Version 2
Current Version 1 Users Upgrading to Version 2
HealthySEAT Version 2 has been designed to update your existing database without losing any district customized information. If you have been using HealthySEAT Version 1 and have entered data into Version 1 that you wish to save and use with Version 2, such as customized checklist or guidebook information, data on your school facilities, assessors, or assessments you have already conducted using Version 1, follow these instructions.
HealthySEAT Checklist and Guidebook
If you have not previously downloaded and installed Version 1, or if you installed Version 1 for test purposes but have not entered any data you wish to save, follow these instructions for downloading and installing Version 2 in either a single user environment or a multi-user networked environment:
If you encounter any problems with the installation of HealthySEAT Version 2, please send an email to: HSEAT_Support@cdm.com.
HealthySEATv2 Software Download
Following are the minimum system requirements to use HealthySEATv2. Better performance can be expected with systems exceeding these requirements. (Note: HealthySEATv2 will not run on Macintosh computers.)
- Windows based PC running Windows 2000 or XP Operating System
- Pentium-compatible chip (233 MHz or higher), Pentium III Recommended
- 128+ MB of RAM
- Optimal screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- Screen color quality (16-bit or better)
Download HealthySEAT Version 2 Software (includes User Manual) (.EXE, 40 MB)
HealthySEATv2 User's Manual
Download the HealthySEATv2 User's Manual (User's Manual in PDF format is also packaged with the HealthySEATv2 software.)
- Adobe Acrobat PDF version (PDF, 94 pp, 4.15 MB, About PDF)
- Microsoft Word version (DOC, 94 pp, 4.68 MB)
HealthySEATv2 Checklist and Guidebook
The HealthySEATv2 Checklist and Guidebook are already embedded in the HealthySEATv2 software and do not need to be separately downloaded. They are provided below for the convenience of prospective HealthySEATv2 users interested in reviewing the subject matter content before deciding whether to download and install HealthySEATv2.
- The HealthySEATv2 Master Checklist includes all of the assessment standards included in HealthySEAT Version 2 and is the simplest way to quickly scan the content in HealthySEATv2. Download the Checklist in Adobe Acrobat PDF ( PDF, 27 pp, 114 KB, About PDF)
- The HealthySEATv2 Example Starter Checklist (PDF, 9 pp, 49 KB, About PDF) contains 95 assessment standards (instead of the app. 400 included on the Master Checklist). This example was created with the new Version 2 Custom Checklist feature and is included with the HealthySEATv2 installation. This is only an example; districts should determine what standards should be added to comply with all applicable regulations, policies and practices.
- The HealthySEATv2 Guidebook includes all of the assessment standards as well as additional information such as the Type of Action (e.g., regulatory or voluntary), Importance, Background, and hot links to on-line reference resources. Download the Guidebook in Adobe Acrobat PDF (PDF, 245 pp, 1.37 MB, About PDF)