Healthy School Environments
Ohio HealthySEAT Now Available
Through a collaborative effort between the Ohio Department of Health and EPA, HealthySEAT has been customized to incorporate new regulations requiring annual school inspections issued under "Jarod's Law". County sanitarians in Ohio can use HealthySEAT to manage their Jarod's Law inspections and can submit HealthySEAT-generated reports to the state auditor to comply with the law. The Ohio version of HealthySEAT can be downloaded from the Ohio Department of Health web site.
Getting Acquainted with HealthySEAT for the First Time?
HealthySEAT can be overwhelming if you don't know where to start. Some suggestions:
- Read the Basic Information and Frequent Questions pages.
- Use the Quick-Start Guide to download and test drive HealthySEATv2
- View the Information Materials, including on-demand training webinars.
- View an Example Starter Checklist (PDF, 9 pp, 49 KB, About PDF) created with HealthySEATv2.
- View the complete menu of Assessment Standards included with HealthySEATv2 HealthySEAT Master Checklist (PDF, 27pp, 101KB, About PDF)
Upgrade Information for Existing Users
The Healthy School Environments Assessment Tool (HealthySEATv2) is a fully customizable and easy to use software program designed to help school districts evaluate and manage ALL of their environmental, safety and health issues. Read more...
Answers to many questions about HealthySEATv2. Please read before downloading the software. Read more...
Everything you need to download and begin using HealthySEATv2. Read more...
Materials you can use to tell others about HealthySEATv2. Read more...