June 3 - 4, 1997: Anticipated Residues Methodology; Import Tolerance Guidelines; Antimicrobial Issues; Cholinesterase Policy Issues; DEET Risk Assessment (N,N-diethyl-meta-toluamide)
On this page:
- Federal Register Notice
- Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Panel Members
- Meeting Materials
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice announcing this meeting.
Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP) Policy for Determination of Anticipated Residues of Pesticides in Foods for Use in Chronic Dietary Exposure Assessments
- Determining Data Requirements for Tolerance Petitions in the Absence of a U.S. Registration, also known as Import Tolerances
- Determining Antimicrobial Issues
- Cholinesterase Inhibition Policy
- Hazard Characterization of N,N-diethyl-meta-toluamide (DEET) and the Decision Not to Establish Toxicity Endpoints for Risk Assessment Use
- Final Report (PDF) (31 pp, 87K)