October 14 - 15, 1998: Review of Guidance for Small-scale Prospective Groundwater Monitoring Studies; and Guidelines for Testing of Chemicals
On this page:
- Federal Register Notice
- Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Panel Members
- Meeting Materials
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice announcing this meeting.
Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Guidance for Prospective Ground-Water Monitoring Studies (PDF) (79 pp, 218K)
- Guidelines for Testing of Chemicals: Draft Proposal for a Test Guideline of Guidance Document; Terrestrial Field Dissipation Studies (PDF) (33 pp, 225K)
- Questions for the Scientific Advisory Panel (PDF) (5 pp, 15K)
- Questions for the SAP: Proposed Revisions to Guidance for Conducting Terrestrial Field Dissipation Studies (PDF) (1 pg, 4K)
- Final Report (PDF) (45 pp, 122K)