December 8 - 9, 1998: Methodology for Conducting Comparative Ecological Risk Assessments; A Retrospective Analysis of Developmental Neurotoxicity Studies; FQPA 10x Safety Factor Update; EPA 10x Task Force Report
On this page:
- Federal Register Notice
- Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Panel Members
- Meeting Materials
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice announcing this meeting.
Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Presentation by the Health Effects Division (HED): Standard Operating Procedures of the HED FQPA Safety Factor Committee
- Standard Operating Procedures of the HED FQPA Safety Factor Committee
- Toxicology Data Requirements for Assessing Risks of Pesticide Exposure to Children's Health (PDF) (34 pp, 90K)
- A Retrospective Analysis of Twelve Developmental Neurotoxicity Studies Submitted to the US EPA Office of Prevention, Pesticides, and Toxic Substances (OPPTS) (PDF) (52 pp, 196K)
- A Comparative Analysis of Ecological Risks from Pesticides and Their Uses: Background, Methodology and Case Study (PDF) (115 pp, 358K)
- Final Report