March 13 - 16, 2001: A Case Study: Advancing Ecological Risk Assessment Methods in the EPA, Office of Pesticide Programs
On this page:
- Federal Register Notice
- Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Panel Members
- Meeting Materials
- Meeting Transcript
- Meeting Minutes
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
You will need the free Microsoft Excel (XLS) Viewer to view some of the files on this page. If you need help accessing these documents, please contact Donald Wood at (202) 564-8378 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice announcing this meeting.
Directions and Other Logistics Information
Panel Members (PDF) (6 pp, 29K)
- Final Report (PDF) (72 pp, 325K)
- A Probabilistic Model and Process to Assess Risks to Aquatic Organisms (PDF) (114 pp, 1MB)
- Additional files for the Aquatic Model A Probabilistic Model and Process to Assess Acute Lethal Risks to Birds (Zipped, 360K | PDF, 98 pp, 648K)
- Avian Investigation Model (Zipped) (181K)
- Pilot Aquatic Risk Model for CB (XLS) (190K)