December 12, 2001: Applicability of the Up and Down Procedure Methodology for Acute Oral Toxicity Testing
On this page:
- Federal Register Notice
- Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Panel Members
- Meeting Materials
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice announcing this meeting.
Copy for Public Comment Final Report (PDF) (26 pp, 70K)
Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Questions for the Scientific Advisory Panel (PDF) (1 pg, 5K)
- Background Document (PDF) (9 pp, 21K)
- ICCVAM Test Recommendations (PDF) (7 pp, 23K)
- Toxicology Guidance (PDF) (7 pp, 26K)
- Acute Oral Toxicity Up and Down Procedure (PDF) (34 pp, 762K)
- List of Documents
- The Acute Oral Toxicity Up-Down-Procedure program and manual is available on the OPPTS harmonization web page.
- Simulation Results for the AOT425StatPgm Program, Westat, June 2001. (PDF) (183 pp, 2MB)
- QA Testing for the AOT425StatPgm Program, Westat, June 2001. (PDF) (34 pp, 936K)