June 26 - 27, 2002: Determination of the Appropriate FQPA Safety Factor(s) in the Organophosphorous Pesticide Cumulative Risk Assessment: Susceptibility and Sensitivity to the Common Mechanism, Acetylcholinesterase InhibitionS
On this page:
- Federal Register Notice
- Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Panel Members
- Meeting Materials
- Meeting Transcript
- Meeting Minutes
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
You will need the free Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) Viewer to view some of the files on this page. If you need help accessing these documents, please contact Donald Wood at (202) 564-8378 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
NOTE: The June 25th meeting was cancelled. The June 26- 27th meeting was held as planned.
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice announcing this meeting.
Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Questions to the Panel
- Memo on Furlong Commentary
- Comments on Genetic and Developmental Variablility of Sensitivity to Chlorpyrifos oxon Exposure as Modulated by Plasma Paraoxonase (PDF) (7 pp, 106K)
- Structure and Function of the Human PON1 Polymorphisms (MS PowerPoint) (24 pp, 580K)
- Evaluation of Sensitivity and Susceptibility to the Common Mechanism of Toxicity, Acetylcholinesterase Inhibition (PDF) (54 pp, 2889K)
Final Meeting Minutes (PDF) (30 pp, 168K)