May 4 - 6, 2004: Consultation On Dermal Sensitization Issues for Exposures to Pesticides
On this page:
- Federal Register Notice
- Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Panel Members
- Meeting Materials
- Meeting Transcript
- Meeting Minutes
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
You will need the free Microsoft Word (DOC) Viewer to view some of the files on this page. If you need help accessing these documents, please contact Donald Wood at (202) 564-8378 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice announcing this meeting.
Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Charge and Questions to the Panel
- Proposed Hazard Identification Methodology for Assessment of Dermal Sensitization Risk (PDF) (27 pp, 166K)
- December 12, 2001 Final Report (PDF) (26 pp, 71K) -- Applicability of the Up and Down Procedure Methodology for Acute Oral Toxicity Testing
- December 11, 2001 Final Report (PDF) (26 pp, 71K) -- Scientific Applicability for Use of an Alternative Test Guideline for Dermal Sensitivity
Final Meeting Minutes (MS Word) (28 pp, 134K)