September 9 - 10, 2004: Fumigant Bystander Exposure Model Review: SOil Fumigant Exposure Assessment System (SOFEA) Using Telone as a Case Study
On this page:
- Federal Register Notice
- Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Panel Members
- Meeting Materials
- Meeting Transcript
- Meeting Minutes
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice announcing this meeting.
Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Position Paper and Charge (PDF) (21 pp, 353KB)
- PDF Documents (Zipped) (3MB)
- SOFEA model (Zipped) (17MB)
- Unpublished article, "Predicting Soil Fumigant Acute,
Sub-chronic, and Chronic Air Concentrations Under Diverse Agronomic Practices." (PDF) (11 pp, 562KB) Not
included in the files above.
The cover letter also makes reference to the following articles:
Cryer, S.A., I.J. van Wesenbeeck, and J.A. Knuteson, 2003. "Predicting Regional Emissions and Near-Field Air Concentrations of Soil Fumigants Using Modest Numerical Algorithms: A Case Study Using 1,3-Dichloropropene." J. Agric. Food Chem, 51, 3401-3409.
Cryer, S.A. and I. van Weseenbeck. 2001. "Predicted 1,3-Dichloropropene Air Concentrations Resulting from Tree and Vine Applications in California." J. Environ. Qual. 30:1887-1895.
These are not provided in the download files above due to copyright restrictions.
- Transcript, September 9, 2004 (PDF) (328 pp, 485K)
- Transcript, September 10, 2004 (PDF) (197 pp, 300K)
Final Meeting Minutes (PDF) (49 pp, 303K)