December 6 - 7, 2005: Plant-Incorporated Protectants Based on Virus Coat Protein Genes: Science Issues Associated with Review of Proposed Rule
On this page:
- Federal Register Notice
- Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Panel Members
- Meeting Materials
- Meeting Minutes
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice announcing this meeting.
Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Introduction/Charge to the Panel (PDF) (20 pp, 126K)
- Attachment I: Draft Approach to Exempting Certain PVCP-PIPs from Regulation under FIFRA (PDF) (34 pp, 176K)
- Attachment II: Draft Approach to Exempting Certain PVC-Proteins from the Requirement of a Tolerance under FFDCA (PDF) (11 pp, 121K)
- Attachment III: Environmental Risk Assessment of Plant Incorporated Protectant (PIP) Inert Ingredients (PDF) (15 pp, 199K)
Final Meeting Minutes (PDF) (67 pp, 742K)