February 5-8, 2008: Scientific Issues Associated with the Agency's Proposed Action Under FIFRA 6 (b) Notice of Intent to Cancel Carbofuran
On this page:
- Federal Register Notice
- Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Panel Members
- Meeting Materials
- Meeting Transcripts
- Meeting Minutes
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice announcing this meeting.
Directions and Other Logistics Information
Agenda (PDF) (5 pp, 19K)
- Transmittal memo to SAP from Designated Federal Official (PDF) (2 pp, 29K)
- Transmission of Review and Reference Materials for the February 5-8, 2008 Session of the FIFRA Scientific Advisory Panel (SAP) Entitled "Scientific Issues Associated with the Agency's Proposed Action Under FIFRA 6(b) Notice of Intent to Cancel Carbofuran" (PDF) (12 pp, 490K)
- Charge Questions (PDF) (10 pp, 43K)
- DRAFT Notice of Intent to Cancel All Registrations for Pesticide Products Containing Carbofuran (PDF) (94 pp, 568K)
- Scope of EPA Charge to SAP on Carbofuran NOIC
NOTE: All documents for this meeting (including additional background documents and public comments) are available in the OPP Regulatory Public Docket (Docket # EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-1088). Some of these documents may be available online in the FDMS Docket System located at http://www.regulations.gov . Copyright protected material and material otherwise subject to protection is not placed on the Internet and will be publicly available only at the OPP Regulatory Public Docket in Rm. S-4400, One Potomac Yard (South Bldg), 2777 S. Crystal Dr., Arlington, VA. The hours of operation of this Docket Facility are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The Docket Facility telephone number is (703) 305-5805.
- Transcript, February 5, 2008 (PDF) (446 pp, 2.6 MB)
- Transcript, February 6, 2008 (PDF) (447 pp, 2.6 MB)
- Transcript, February 7, 2008 (PDF) (340 pp, 2.0 MB)
- Transcript, February 8, 2008 (PDF) (197 pp, 1.2 MB)
- Final Meeting Minutes (PDF) (71 pp, 4.4MB)