March 25-28, 2008: Review the Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program (EDSP) Proposed Tier-1 Screening Battery
On this page:
- Federal Register Notice
- Directions and Other Logistics Information
- Panel Members
- Meeting Materials
- Meeting Transcripts
- Meeting Minutes
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Federal Register Notice
Federal Register Notice announcing this meeting.
Directions and Other Logistics Information
Agenda (PDF) (4 pp, 17K)
- Transmittal memo from Linda Phillips (Exposure Assessment Coordination Division) to Jim Downing (Designated Federal Official, SAP Staff) (PDF) (3 pp, 93 KB)
- Technical Review Document for EDSP, Proposed Tier 1 Screening Battery (PDF) (71 pp, 442 KB)
- Charge to the Panel (PDF) (1 p, 10 KB)
- Revised Charge to the Panel (PDF) (2 pp, 73KB)
NOTE: All documents for this meeting (including additional background documents and public comments) will be available in the OPP Regulatory Public Docket (Docket # EPA-HQ-OPP-2008-0012). Some of these documents may be available online in the FDMS Docket System located at http://www.regulations.gov . Copyright protected material and material otherwise subject to protection is not placed on the Internet and will be publicly available only at the OPP Regulatory Public Docket in Rm. S-4400, One Potomac Yard (South Bldg), 2777 S. Crystal Dr., Arlington, VA. The hours of operation of this Docket Facility are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The Docket Facility telephone number is (703) 305-5805.
- Transcript, March 25, 2008 (PDF) (267 pp, 1.57 MB)
- Transcript, March 26, 2008 (PDF) (241 pp, 1.42 MB)
- Meeting minutes, March 25, 2008 (PDF) (39 pp, 2.2 MB)