This page provides links to non-EPA Web sites that provide additional information about Voluntary Aluminum Industrial Partnership (VAIP). You will leave the EPA.gov domain and enter another page with more information. EPA cannot attest to the accuracy of information on that non-EPA page. Providing links to a non-EPA Web site is not an endorsement of the other site or the information it contains by EPA or any of its employees. Also, be aware that the privacy protection provided on the EPA.gov domain (see Privacy and Security Notice) may not be available at the external link.
Read more about the variety of EPA supported Climate Protection Partnerships.
- WSC (World Semiconductor Council)
Each of the following associations are members of the WSC, and thus support the PFC reduction goal:
- DuPont Zyron Technical Paper Listing
A bibliography of technical papers relating to PFC reduction in the semiconductor industry, updated annually by DuPont.
Related Research Activity
- EPA’s Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program funds research and development activities to promote a stronger national base for technical innovation. Some projects of interest are:
Global Climate Change Sites
- IPCC/OECD/IEA Programme on National Greenhouse Gas Inventories
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
- EPA Global Warming
The full greenhouse gas inventory report published annually by the EPA, entitled “Inventory of U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Sinks.”
- Climate Protection Partnerships Division (CPPD)
- National Environmental Performance Track Members. Some CPPD Companies are Track Members. According to former EPA Administrator Whitman, “Performance Track members demonstrate in their daily business operations that economic prosperity and environmental protection can go hand in hand.”