Environmental Protection Agency
- Access US EPA information from one simple web address: http://www.epa.gov.
- EPA Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) - Through the SBIR Program, EPA makes awards to small, high-tech firms for research and development of cutting-edge technologies.
- EPA's Small Business Ombudsman provides documents, guidance and explanations of environmental regulations. Visit the SBO Web site http://www.epa.gov/sbo/ or call the SBO at 1-800-368-5888.
- EPA's Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization works to maintain and increase the level of small, women and minority business participation in procurements, contracts, grants cooperative agreements, and other business related opportunities generated by the US EPA.
- Small Business Environmental Home Page provides access to general information about environmental compliance and pollution prevention.
- Regulatory Flexibility Act (RFA)/Small Business Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Act (SBREFA) provides access to information and documents produced for the Agency's implementation of the Small Business Regulatory Enforcement Fairness Act amendments to the Regulatory Flexibility Act.
General Small Business Information
- U.S. Small Business Administration
The U.S. SBA has offices in every state that offer financing, training and advocacy for small firms.
- U.S. Consumer Information
Center - Small Business
Free small business publications from various U.S. government agencies. Find information about patents, funding and copyrights.