Building Blocks for Sustainable Communities Training Academy
EPA's Office of Sustainable Communities invites you to participate in a listening session on design of the new Building Blocks for Sustainable Communities Training Academy on Tuesday, June 11, from 3:00 - 4:00 Eastern.
EPA delivers technical assistance through Building Blocks for Sustainable Communities. As part of this effort, we have developed 12 workshop tools that address common challenges faced by communities working to create more sustainable neighborhoods, cities, and regions. The next step is to create a training program for staff from public agencies and nonprofit organizations that provide technical assistance to communities. The training program will help these staff understand the Building Blocks tools and incorporate them into their technical assistance.
During this listening session, we will gather input from key stakeholders on how best to design the training program, including specific questions such as:
- Who is the best target audience for this kind of training?
- Should it be a one-day training, two-day training, or some other format?
- Should training sessions be coordinated with major national conferences or held as separate events?
To request a copy of the slides and the recording, please email email@example.com
Who Should Attend
- Staff from public sector, private sector, and nonprofit organizations that provide technical assistance to communities
- Federal agencies and philanthropic organizations that support technical assistance programs