SmartWay Transport Partnership
LOGISTICS PARTNER ALERTS
- 2011 Data Year Logistics Tools are DUE Aug 8, 2012--PLEASE REVIEW this guidance letter: 2011 Logistics Tool Letter to Partners (PDF) (2 pp, 599 KB)
Joining SmartWay is as Easy as 1, 2, 3:
There are three steps to joining SmartWay as a logistics company partner:
Then View Performance Rankings and Track Your Progress by updating your Tool submission each year.
Before downloading the Logistics Company Tool, take time to review the getting started guide, which includes a copy of the partnership agreement*.
"You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more."
- Logistics Partner 2.0.11 Tool: Getting Started Guide 2011 Data Year - United States Version--User Guide 1 (PDF) ( EPA-420-B-12-041, June 2012, 9 pp, 566K) Please review before downloading and using the tool.
The first step to becoming a SmartWay partner is collecting your data. The data collection overview and workbook below will help you get prepared for your tool submission and make data entry easier.
GATHERING YOUR DATA
- Logistics Partner 2.0.11 Tool: Data Collection Overview and Workbook 2011 Data Year - United States Version--User Guide 2 (PDF) (EPA-420-B-12-042, June 2012, 23 pp, 599K)
The next step in becoming a SmartWay partner is to enter your data in the Logistics Company Tool. User Guide 3 will help you with data entry and troubleshooting the tool.
Download your FLEET Tool, complete all fields, and submit for evaluation and approval.
Download the SmartWay Logistics Tool--2011 Data Year
(United States Version) Here (XLS) (June 2012, 3.01 MB)
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS: To download the tool, you need to SAVE the file to a folder.
Opening the file in the browser instead of saving will render some features unavailable.
- Logistics Partner 2.0.11 Tool: Data Entry Guide 2011 Data Year - United States Version--User Guide 3 (PDF) (EPA-420-B-12-043, June 2012, 67 pp, 1.96 M)
- Data Import/Export Guide—Importing Data into the SmartWay Logistics Tool (PDF)* (EPA-420-B-11-040, October 2011, 10 pp, 659 KB) (Optional-for users that have large amounts of carrier data)
*Note: EPA cannot provide technical support for preparing files for importing. Please work with your internal IT department to make sure data files are set up properly for import.
To maintain your status as a SmartWay Logistics Company Partner in good standing, you will need to update your data and resubmit a Logistics Company Tool each year.
Performance Ranking Information
- Logistics Partner 2.0.11 Tool: Technical Documentation 2011 Data Year - United States Version (PDF) (EPA-420-B-12-040, 24 pp, 553 KB)
2011 Reporting Year Performance Rankings Spreadsheet (XLSX) (12 pp, 321 MB)
NOTE: You need to SAVE the file to a folder. To save, right click the link above and select "Save Target As" in Microsoft Explorer or "Save Link As" in Mozilla Firefox. Opening the file in the browser instead of saving will render some features unavailable.
The file is refreshed every Monday afternoon. (For reference purposes only)