Report Your Results
The period for reporting 2013 annual data is now open. The deadline to submit 2013 annual data and 2014 annual goals via the new data management system is June 30, 2014.
Reporting for New Partners
As a new partner, you must first complete the following steps:
- Join WasteWise by completing a registration form.
- Once your organization has been approved in the new system, you’ll gain access to your Participation Agreement. You should complete this form within seven days of being approved.
- After your Participation Agreement has been verified, you’ll need to complete your Baseline Data form and set a Baseline Goal to achieve during the remainder of your starting calendar year. Baseline data and goals are due within 90 days of submitting your Participation Agreement.
March 31 of the next calendar year, you should complete a Partner Annual Data Form with data from the calendar year you joined to see whether you achieved your baseline goal. You should also complete a partner Annual Goal form, setting a goal for your first full year of participation thatís at least a five percent increase over the prior year and set a self-directed quantitative goal for the upcoming year.
Reporting for Exisiting Partners
To remain an active participant in WasteWise, partners must complete the following steps each year:
- Submit annual data into the SMM Data Management System by March 31st of each year.
- Submit a self-directed, quantitative annual goal for the upcoming year to increase waste diverted.
Data Reporting Assistance
For any questions or assistance regarding WasteWise requirements, please contact the WasteWise Helpline at (800) EPA-WISE or email@example.com.