State and Local Climate and Energy Program
Note: The installer file is large, and may take some time to download, depending on connection speed.
- COBRA setup (ZIP) (86.7M) - Revised June 2015
To install COBRA:
- Click on the “COBRA setup” link above to download the installer. When prompted, choose “Save” and save the file to your computer.
- Locate the file “COBRA 2.7 setup.zip” on your computer and uncompress. Locate “COBRA_setup_v2dot7.exe” and double-click to run the installer.
- Follow all on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- To run COBRA, look for the “COBRA” entry in your “Start” menu.
Versions of COBRA prior to 2.614 contained unmodified source code under the MPL 1.1. This source code is available upon request or at http://wiki.delphi-jedi.org/wiki/Main_Page .
For More Information
For more information, contact Denise Mulholland (email@example.com) at 202-343-9274.