On this page:
EPA works to improve understanding of the linkages between health and drinking water and to investigate water system issues.
- Watershed Summary Web Service
- Soap ENDPOINT: http://ofmpub.epa.gov/STORETwebservices/WatershedSummaryService
- Watershed Summary Web Service Definition Language (WSDL)
- Station Catalog Web Service
- Soap ENDPOINT: http://ofmpub.epa.gov/STORETwebservices/StationCatalogService
- Station Catalog Web Service Definition Language (WSDL)
- Project Catalog Web Service
- Soap ENDPOINT: http://ofmpub.epa.gov/STORETwebservices/ProjectCatalogService
- Project Catalog Web Service Definition Language (WSDL)
- Station Web Service
- Soap ENDPOINT: http://ofmpub.epa.gov/STORETwebservices/StationService
- Station Web Service Definition Language (WSDL)
- Result Web Service
- Soap ENDPOINT: http://ofmpub.epa.gov/STORETwebservices/StoretResultService
- Result Web Service Definition Language (WSDL)
The STORET mapping service provides three end points. One mapping service provides access to the raw data in the warehouse (non-indexed - aka no reach/measure) and the other two mapping services provide access to the indexed data stored in WATERS/RAD which is based on a snapshot of data in the warehouse at a particular point in time.
- Station Download
- ArcGIS REST ENDPOINT: http://watersgeo.epa.gov/ArcGIS/rest/services/OWPROGRAM/STORET_NAD83/MapServer
- Station ArcGIS REST Services Directory
- Indexed Stations
- ArcGIS REST ENDPOINT: http://watersgeo.epa.gov/ArcGIS/rest/services/OWRAD/STORET_WMERC/MapServer
- Indexed Stations ArcGIS REST Services Directory
- Waters / RAD
- ArcGIS REST ENDPOINT: http://watersgeo.epa.gov/ArcGIS/rest/services/OWRAD/ALL_OWRAD_NAD83/MapServer
- Waters/RAD ArcGIS REST Services Directory
The STORET Component service provides dashboards, download (raw data) and summary reports.
EPA STORET Has partnered with both federal and state organizations to produce publicly accessible application and services querying the STORET Warehouse repositority.
- National Water Quality Monitoring Council (NWQMC) Water Quality Portal (EPA and USGS)
- EnviroMapper for Water
Water quality research provides the science and tools necessary to develop sustainable solutions to 21st century water resource problems in order to protect human and ecosystem health.
- Water Research
- Hydraulic Fracturing
- Water Risk Managment Research
- Water and Climate
- Climate Ready Water Utilities
- Water and Energy
- Watershed Protection Research
- Nutrients Management Research
- Pollution Control
- Polluted Runoff Categories
Our nation's waters are monitored by state, federal, and local agencies, universities, dischargers, and volunteers.
- Advanced Monitoring Systems Center Verified Technologies
- Monitoring and Assessing Water Quality
- WATERS - Watershed assessment system that unites data from several different databases.
- Great Lakes Monitoring
- National Aquatic Resource Surveys
- Wetlands Monitoring and Assessment
Innovative technologies hold the key to cost-effective timely solutions that minimize adverse environmental effects.
- Watershed Central
- Models, Databases and Tools for Water Resource Protection
- Water Science and Technology Tools Collection
- ECOSAR - A computerized predictive system that estimates the aquatic toxicity of industrial chemicals.
- National Contaminant Occurrence Database
- Drinking Water Treatability Database
- EPANET - Software that models the hydraulic and water quality behavior of water distribution piping systems.