- Presentation materials are now available for many conference sessions. Please visit the abstracts page to see if materials are available for your sessions.
- Registration is now closed. You are welcome to register on-site in Atlanta, but please note that many sessions are now full. Please contact Catherine Sims (firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-589-5318 ext. 23) with any registration-related questions.
- Online streaming registration is still open! If you cannot attend in person, click here to register for the online streaming sessions.
- The room block at the Sheraton is now closed.
The 2015 Community Involvement Training Conference will begin on Tuesday morning, August 4, 2015, and adjourn on Thursday, August 6, at 5:30 p.m. At this year's training conference sessions are organized by the following four tracks:
- Track 1 — Where to Begin: Creating and Maintaining Effective Community Involvement
- Track 2 — The Art of Leveraging Existing Capacity and Resources in Community Involvement
- Track 3 — Healthy Environment & Healthy Economy = A Sustainable Community
- Track 4 — Communication & Community Engagement: Traditional Methods to Contemporary Technologies
The conference booklet summarized conference activities and events and included an abstract for all conference sessions (90-minute information and training sessions of 3-, 4-, and 7-hours). In keeping with our Green Meeting goals, we did not print and distribute copies of the conference booklet. Rather, the booklet was distributed via email and posted as a downloadable file.
2015 Community Involvement Training Conference booklet (28 pp, 5.37MB, About PDF)
Schedule of Events
Provided below is the conference schedule, which shows the titles, dates and times of conference activities and sessions. Click on session titles to view detailed session descriptions and abstracts and to access presentation handouts/slides, if available.
2015 Community Involvement Training Conference Agenda (PDF) (3 pp, 47.1KB, About PDF)
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Thursday, August 6, 2015
3-Hour Training Sessions or 7-Hour Training Sessions
3-Hour Training Sessions (9:15 a.m. — 12:15 p.m.)
|12:15 p.m.||Lunch (On Your Own)|
4-Hour Training Sessions or 7-Hour Training Sessions (Continued)
4-Hour Sessions (1:30 — 5:30pm)