- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- JOIN US ONLINE! Limited on-line streaming for select sessions will be available. Registration for on-line streaming will launch in early June on this website.
- Interested in presenting a poster or a technology demonstration? Please visit the poster presentations & technology demonstrations page!
- Interested in presenting an exhibit? Please visit the exhibit page!
Note: Registration on this page is for attending the conference IN PERSON. Registration for the online streaming sessions will begin in early June.
Ready to Register?
Please click the link below to register to attend the conference in person on the Trainex site.
Conference Fees and Payment Information
The conference fee is collected to pay for refreshments. The fee for non-EPA participants is $45 per person for the full conference. Only coffee and tea will be served at this year's conference; no food will be served. The fee is reduced if you attend two days or less or if you are a presenter. EPA employees are exempt from paying this fee. The fee structure is:
|Options||Participants||Presenter (Concurrent Session, Training, Poster or Technology Demonstration)|
|EPA Staff||No Fee||No Fee|
You can submit payment by:
- Paying online through PayPal
- Providing credit card information via fax, email, or phone
- Mailing a check or purchase order
Details will be provided in an email sent to you after you register.
If You Need to Cancel Your Registration
To cancel your conference registration and request a refund of the refreshment fee, please visit https://www.trainex.org/ciconference/ or contact Catherine Sims at 301-589-5318 or firstname.lastname@example.org. By informing us of your cancellation, other participants will be able to attend the conference activities for which you registered.
The refreshment fee is fully refundable as long as you cancel by 5 p.m. on July 22, 2013. Refunds will be issued within 20 days after you cancel your registration.