HRS Quickscore Version 3.1.0
Receive Notifications of New Quickscore Releases
Download HRS Quickscore Version 3.1.0 (EXE 52.4 M)
HRS Quickscore is designed for a computer running Windows 7 or later versions. Your computer must also have at least 60MB of RAM and 201MB of free space on the hard drive.
See detailed instructions below.
About HRS Quickscore
HRS Quickscore was created by the Office of Superfund Remediation and Technology Innovation (OSRTI) of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to assist in scoring sites using EPA's Hazard Ranking System (HRS). HRS Quickscore is an electronic set of HRS scoresheets that executes real time site score calculations. It was designed to assist in developing a conceptual site model for Superfund site assessments. This product is intended for use by those individuals who plan and implement Preliminary Assessments (PAs), Site Inspections (SIs), and other data collection efforts according to the HRS rules, as well as those individuals that write and review HRS documentation records.
HRS Quickscore's key functions include the following:
- Quick HRS pathway and site score calculations;
- HRS scoresheet preparation and printing;
- Easy identification of HRS data gaps in your conceptual site model;
- Back of the envelope tracking of data gaps, notes, refinements, and adjustments in scenario testing; and
- Scratchpad capability to make notes as you work.
- NEW! In Version 3.1.0, Users can now enter "User Defined Substances" to be used in scoring a site. This allows users to select a substance that is not currently in SCDM or adjust values of a substance when SCDM factor values change.
- Version 3.1.0, includes SCDM values current as of June 2014 (check EPA SCDM page for details on this update).
The data and resulting scores rely on your understanding and adherence to the rules of the HRS. Use of this product does not guarantee that a document is either qualified or compliant with the guidance and rules of the HRS. All HRS packages and HRS scores are subject to EPA inspection and qualification.
Everyone is encouraged to register for email notifications of Quickscore updates, see the entry form on the right of this page. If you have registered you will be notified via email of important information related to Quickscore.
Note: The Superscreen tool is no longer offered or supported by EPA.
To download using Internet Explorer:
- Click on the link for downloading the HRS Quickscore installation file.
- A "File Download" dialogue box will appear. Select "Save this program to disk" and click the OK button.
- Choose the location where you would like to save the HRS Quickscore installation file (HRSQuickscorev310Installer.exe) and click the Save button.
- A screen will appear that will show you the progress of the download. When the download is complete, locate the HRS Quickscore installation file in the location where you saved it and double-click on the file to begin the installation process.
HRS Quickscore Resources and Contacts
There are no Quickscore training opportunities scheduled at this time. HRS Quickscore includes a Help function to guide the user through using the program.
Quickscore Version 3.1 User's Guide (48 pp, 2.43 M)
For technical Quickscore support, contact:
Available weekdays, 9:00 - 5:30 EST
Email: Quickscore Technical Support (email@example.com)