This page is currently under construction; please check back for updated content soon.
EPA nurtures relationships and collaborations with our state, tribal and local community partners. These partnerships are a cornerstone of our work, and sustaining and strengthening them is an Agency-wide priority. Good government requires that EPA work in concert with our partners to improve coordination, promote innovation and maximize efficiencies to ensure our continued success.
EPA has established several awards to recognize state, tribal and local community partners who have worked collaboratively with EPA and gone the extra mile to support the redevelopment of Superfund sites in ways that are beneficial to the community and are compatible with the cleanup.
- Excellence in State Engagement Supporting Reuse Award
- Region 1 Excellence in Site Reuse Award
- Region 3 Excellence in Site Reuse Award
- Region 4 Excellence in Site Reuse
- Region 5 RENEW Award
- Region 6 Greenovations
- Region 7 Leading Environmentalism and Forwarding Sustainability (L.E.A.F.S.) Awards
- Region 10 Howard Orlean Excellence in Site Reuse Award