Tools and Resources
Frequently Used Tools
- Considering Reasonably Anticipated Future Land Use and Reducing Barriers to Reuse at EPA-lead Superfund Remedial Sites (PDF) (14 pp, 1.5MB, About PDF)
- RfR Determination Guidance (13 pp, 166K, About PDF)
- Reuse Assessment Guidance (24 pp, 83K, About PDF)
- Superfund Sitewide Ready-for-Reuse Guidance (6 pp, 71K, About PDF)
- Superfund Top 10 (12 pp, 771K, About PDF)
The redevelopment of a Superfund site involves a wide range of considerations throughout the cleanup and redevelopment process - even before cleanup begins. Superfund Redevelopment has identified and made available a wide array of tools, resources, and services - intended for a broad range of audiences - to help in better understanding the status and characteristics of a site as well as to explore opportunities for redevelopment.
Each year the Superfund Redevelopment Initiative participates in a number of national trainings to share current Superfund redevelopment issues and new lessons. Presentations and relevant resource materials from these trainings can be found here.
You can search for tools in one of two ways, alphabetically or by reuse topic area.
- View an alphabetical list of available redevelopment tools
Documents on this page have been organized according to the first letter of the name or title of the redevelopment resource or tool.
To view tools by major reuse topic or category, select the topic from the dropdown menu below. A drop down menu is also available on subsequent pages to search additional topics: