To complete the Scavenger Hunt, print out the page and write down your answers. Then check your answers on the Scavenger Hunt Answers page. Good luck!
- Perform a basic site query: How many deleted sites from the NPL are there in Arizona?
- As of February 17, 1998, what was the GRAND TOTAL number of Superfund sites?
- What is the email address on the Superfund Homepage?
- What year was the Construction Completion list activated?
- What does the letter "L" stand for in the ABC's of Superfund, under the Superfund for Kids section?
- Name the only common chemical found at Superfund sites that begins with a "Z."
- Which Region is Montana a part of?
- What does ATSDR stand for?
- What is a ROD?
- How many Centers of Expertise are there in the Office of Emergency and Remedial Response (OSRTI)?
Test Your Knowledge with the Superfund Web Site Quiz.