Computer-Aided Management of Emergency Operations (CAMEO)
CAMEO Quick Links
EPA and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) developed this web site to facilitate the use of CAMEO and to offer online technical support. Please visit periodically for the latest news, information, and resources.
- MARPLOT version 4.2.3 (for Windows) released (April 2013)
- CAMEO Chemicals version 2.4 released (March 2013)
- CAMEOfm version 2.4 is released (November 2012)
- Tier2 Submit 2012 is released (November 2012)
- CAMEO Chemicals mobile site now
available (September 2012)
- MARPLOT used in recent tornado
responses (May 2012)
- ALOHA version 5.4.3 released (March 2012)
- 2010 Census Population data available
in MARPLOT (April 2011)
- MARPLOT version 220.127.116.11 (for Macs) released (December 2009)
Go now to any of these areas of the CAMEO web site:
What is CAMEO? Learn about the
programs in the CAMEO software suite and how they are used.
Get CAMEO Download the programs in the CAMEO software suite.
Instructors' Corner See a list
of CAMEO instructors and learn about certification.
Newsroom Hear about the latest CAMEO
CAMEO Training Read about
upcoming CAMEO training opportunities.
Online Resources Links to online resources for CAMEO users.
Contact Us Get contact
information for the help desk.
CAMEO News Service Register
for this listserve to to get updates from CAMEO development