State & Tribal Response Programs
How do I...?
State and tribal response programs continue to be at the forefront of brownfields cleanup and redevelopment, as both the public and private markets recognize the responsibilities and opportunities of these response programs in ensuring protective and sustainable cleanups. The increasing number of properties entering into voluntary response programs emphasizes the states' and tribes' growing role in brownfields cleanup. Visitors to the state and tribal response program Web pages will find:
- Grant funding guidance for state and tribal response programs;
- Publications describing current state & tribal response programs;
- The most recent Brownfields State & Tribal Program News;
- Voluntary agreements made between the states and Regional EPA programs that facilitate brownfields cleanup and reuse; and
- Information on tribal brownfields activity.
- Watch video on Tribal Response Programs