You are here:
2014 Preliminary Dataset - Basic Plus Files
The TRI Basic Plus Data Files include eight file types that collectively contain all of the data fields from the TRI Form R and Form A (except Schedule 1). The eight file types on this page are tab-delimited .txt and then compressed into a .zip file. These files will be updated several times between July and September as more TRI submissions are processed. Note: Quantities of dioxin and dioxin-like compounds are reported in grams; all other chemicals are reported in pounds.
- 1: Facility, Chemical, Releases and Other Waste Management Summary Information
- 2a: Detailed Source Reduction Activities and Methods
- 2b: Detailed On-Site Waste Treatment Methods and Efficiency
- 3a: Details of Transfers Off-site
- 3b: Details of Transfers to Publicly-Owned Treatment Works (POTW)
- 4: Details of Facility Information
- 5: Additional Information on Source Reduction, Recycling and Pollution Control
- 6: Additional Information on Miscellaneous and Optional
|Click the down arrow to select a file|
For more information about using these files, see the TRI Basic Plus Data File Documentation (PDF). You may also refer to the 2014 TRI Reporting Forms and Instructions document for complete descriptions of the data fields. For general information about understanding and using TRI data, please see the Factors to Consider (PDF) guide.