Below are the links to some EPA Tribal Newsletters. You may also veiw a full listing of EPA's Newsletters on EPA Newsletters website.
- American Indian Environmental Office (AIEO) Update - (Feb. 1998 - present) - Provides information on activities of AIEO and EPA’s Indian Program. AIEO UPDATE is also available through electronic mail.
- American Indian Environmental Office (AIEO) TPEA Data Newsletter - (Aug. 2006 – present) – The Tribal Program Enterprise Architecture (TREA) Tribal Data Newsletter.
- EPA Region 9 Tribal Program Office Newsletter - (Jan. 2003 – present) - The Tribal Program Office Newsletter is published monthly and circulated among the Tribes within EPA Region 9. The Newsletter contains the latest information concerning Tribal meetings, conferences, environmental training programs, grant and loan information, deadline dates, and contacts for further questions.
- OPPT Tribal News - (Sep. 1998 - 2004) - Environmental news for Indian tribes from the Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics.
- Tribal Air - (April 2001 - present) - A quarterly newsletter produced by EPA's Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards.
- Tribal Waste Journal - (May 2002 - present) - From the Waste Management in Indian country program, each issue features a different topic and include a kids section. Published annually, EPA's Tribal Waste Journal replaces the Native American Network newsletter.