- Conferences/Forums/ Seminars
- Public Meetings/ Public Hearings/ Requests for Comments
- RTOC Meetings
Click on each link to view the full description
- December 14, 2012 - EPA Opens Registration for Campus RainWorks Design
- November 28, 2012 - Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Food Projects
- October 5, 2012 - EPA and Partners Announce "My Air, My Health Challenge" / Inventors will Compete to Develop Personal Air Pollution and Health Sensors
- September 14, 2012 - EPA Launches Video Project Asking Americans Why "Water Is Worth It"
- March 1, 2012 - EPA Earth Day Photo Project: State of the Environment
- Energy Star Video Challenge Launched to Show Easy Ways to Save Energy and Money
- April 1, 2012 - SunWise with SHADE Poster Contest
- April 22, 2011 - EPA Mid-Atlantic Region Sponsors Earth Day Poster Contest for Students
- June 10, 2011 - Rachel Carson Sense of Wonder Contest
- September 16, 2011 - ENERGY STAR Video Contest
2012 marks the 40th anniversary of the Clean Water Act, the nation's law for protecting our most irreplaceable resource. Everyone deserves clean water ? it is vital for our health, communities, environment and economy. To help commemorate the 40th anniversary of the Clean Water Act, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is asking people to send in a 15-second video clip about the important role that water plays in their life. Each video should include the phrase "Water Is Worth It," but the rest is up to you. EPA will post selected videos on its website and Facebook page. To learn more and register, visit http://water.epa.gov/action/cleanwater40c/video-project.cfm. Fill out a video entry form, and submit your entry as a video response to the promotional video on EPA's YouTube page at http://www.youtube.com/USEPAgov. Video submissions must be received by September 14, 2012. Grab your friends, family, coworkers, neighbors, classmates, and pets and let us know why "Water is Worth It" to you!