- Conferences/Forums/ Seminars
- Public Meetings/ Public Hearings/ Requests for Comments
- RTOC Meetings
- September 14 - 17, 2014 - 2014 - 100th ICMA Annual Conference
- September 22 - 25, 2014 - Annual Convention 2014 Affiliated Tribes of Northwest Indians, Wildhorse Resort and Casino, Pendleton, OR
- October 23 - 25, 2014 - Alaska Federation of Natives AFN
- October 15 - 17, 2014 - Shifting Seasons Summit Building Tribal Capacity for Climate Change Adaption
- October 26 - 31, 2014 - 71st National Congress of American Indians Convention & Marketplace, Atlanta, GA
- November 13 - 15, 2014 - AISES National Conference
- February 9 - 13, 2015 - 16th Annual Alaska Forum on the Environment
- October 18 - 23, 2015 - 72nd NCAI Annual Convention and Marketplace
- Grants Resources - find description and links to EPA and Federal Grant Resources, regulations and policies that pertain to the general applicability for tribal grant programs: Grants.gov - find and apply for more than $400 billion in Federal grants. It is the single access point for over 1000 grant programs offered by all Federal grant-making agencies.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA). The CFDA gives you access to a database of all Federal programs available.
Public Meetings /Public Hearings /Requests for Comments
- October 1 - 2, 2014 - National Environmental Justice Advisory Council Public Meeting Questions concerning the meeting should be directed to Ms. Jasmin Muriel at 202-564-4287 or via e-mail at Muriel.Jasmin@epa.gov
- September 30, 2014 - Infrastructure Task Force (ITF), Solid Waste Sub-Workgroup send name, title, tribal and/or organization affiliation, email and telephone number to TribalITF@epa.gov. Make sure to include ITF Waste Programs Sub-Group in the email subject. For further information, please contact Charles Reddoor (Reddoor.Charles@epa.gov), U.S. EPA at 703-308-8245 or CAPT David Harvey (David.Harvey@ihs.gov), Indian Health Service at 301-443-0159.
- October 6, 2014 - Nominations for the EPA-National Drinking Water Advsiory Council
Regional Tribal Operations Committee (RTOC) Meetings
- December 2 - 4, 2014 USEPA Region 6 RTOC contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 1 - October 26, 2014 - Tribal Water Resources Management
- September 11 - 12, 2014 - Empowering Community Resilience: Reinventing Community Engagement
- September 16 - 17, 2014 - EPA Clean Air Act Rulemaking and Permitting Training - RESCHEDULED
- September 17, 2014 - Indoor Air Solutions Training, Tahlequah, OK
- September 23 - 25, 2014 - Developing & Implementing Tribal Solid Waste Codes
- September 30 - October 3, 2014 - Air Pollution and Ecosystems (Level 1)
- October 7 - 9, 2014 - Climate Change Adaption Planning
- October 14 - 16, 2014 - Think Resiliently, Act Regionally: Innovative Governance for Effective Climate Change Adaptation
- October 16, 2014 - Climate Change Adaption Planning
- November 4 - 7, 2014 - Tribal Participation in the State Implementation Plan (SIP) Process (Level 2)
- November 17 - 20, 2014 - National Nonpoint Source Training Workshop
- November 18 - 21, 2014 - Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Diagnostic Tools (Level 2)
- No events currently listed.
Other Tribal Training
- Education & Training on Tribal Portal
- The EPA Office of Water, Clean Water Act Tribal Training - a consolidated, centralized listing of training courses offered by EPA that will help Indian tribes develop and implement water quality programs consistent with the Clean Water Act (CWA).
- EPA's National Enforcement Training Institute's online training resource site provides access to NETI course registration, training products, online classrooms, and e-mail updates.
- National Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (NPETE) Grants Training for Tribes, U.S. Territories, and Insular Areas
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Tribal Energy Program
- EPA Region 9 Tribal Program Newsletter
- EPA Region 10 Tribal Program Newsletter
NOTE: Periodically, this calendar is updated. Contact Janice DiPietro, American Indian Environmental Office, for changes or additions.