- Conferences/Forums/ Seminars
- Public Meetings/ Public Hearings/ Requests for Comments
- RTOC Meetings
- None at this time
- February 17, 2012 - DOE Tribal Energy Program Seeks Native American Students for 2012 Summer Internships (PDF) (2 pp, 245K, About PDF)
- February 17, 2012 - Internship at the Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM
- April 1, 2012 - Fall 2012 White House Internship Program
- June 19, 2012 - Internships and Trainig Programs for Operators
- January 10, 2013 - Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship Program at NREL
February 17, 2012 - Internship at the Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM
For more information, please contact Sandra K. Begay-Campbell, Sandia National Laboratories, PO Box 5800, MS-0734 Albuquerque, New Mexico 87185-0734, (505) 844-5418; firstname.lastname@example.org
In our second workforce webinar, learn MORE about how associations, utilities & schools are partnering together to train the next generation of operators!
- Hear about the Alaska Job Corps Water / Wastewater Operator Training Program - a no-cost education and vocational training program administered by the Department of Labor.
- Learn how the City of Groton Water Pollution Control Authority partners with a local school to recruit students for internships.
- Find out how the Operator Training Committee of Ohio partners with the state workforce agency to support Water Environment Technician Program internships.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
1:00-2:30 pm (ET)
Register for the webinar: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/687263526