Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Program
myRight-To-Know TRI application
Are you interested in learning what facilities are near your home, office, school or another area? The myRight-To-Know app can help you.
For any location or address, myRTK geographically displays nearby facilities that report to the Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Program, as well as facilities with EPA air, water or hazardous waste program permits.
myRTK can help answer questions such as:
- What toxic chemicals does the facility release to air, water and land?
- What health effects are associated with the chemicals released?
- What is the facility's history of compliance with U.S. environmental laws?
Within the search results map, click on a pushpin and then the name of a
facility to find summary - level TRI information, including:
- quantities of chemicals released and associated potential health effects;
- facility ranking information for the county and industry sector based on pounds of chemicals released; and
- compliance data for the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act, and the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act.
myRTK is a simple tool designed for mobile devices in English and Spanish. For more guidance on using myRTK, refer to the "Information" tab within the application.
EPA appreciates your feedback on myRTK. Please send comments to TRI Help firstname.lastname@example.org).