Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Program
TRI-MEweb troubleshooting document
This document will help resolve issues you may encounter with computer configuration and security settings in TRI-MEweb.
EPCRA Section 313 training TRI Reporting Options TRI Guidance Documents
TRI-MEweb Tutorials Threshold Screening Tool TRI-MEweb / CDX Login
State Contacts Tribal Contacts TRI Data Exchange (TDX)
TRI Reporting Deadline
TRI Information Call Center
- Regulatory Issues
- Reporting Issues
(800) 424-9346 - option 3
(703) 412-9810 - DC area
(800) 553-7672 - TDD
Central Data Exchange
- Facilitate access to CDX
- User accounts
- Status of your submission
(888) 890-1995 - Toll Free
(703) 227-4199 - Fax
What is TRI-MEweb?
- How does the online reporting tool work?
- What are the benefits of using TRI-MEweb?
- How do I access my TRI Facility ID account in TRI-MEweb to view the past five years of TRI reports?
- Are there any TRI-MEweb tutorials available?
Click on the graphic to the right to learn about the RY 2012 Enhancements.
How do I file my TRI report(s) with TRI-MEweb?
- I am a new preparer/certifying official, how do I get started using TRI-MEweb?
- I need to load my facility account in TRI-MEweb, where can I find the access key assigned to my facility ID?
- I am a new certifying official, how do I get EPA approval for my Electronic Signature Agreement?
- Do I need to submit a paper form to my state or tribal authority?