Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) Program
2007 TRI Data Files
The downloadable data files on this webpage contain the RY 2007 TRI information originally made available in January 2009. Please note that these files don't reflect any data revisions or withdrawals submitted by facilities since January 2009(Facilities may revise previous years' submissions if necessary). If you're looking for the most current 2007 TRI data, please see the Previous Years' TRI Basic Data Files or TRI Basic Plus Data Files webpage.
These data files include seven file types that collectively contain all of the data fields from the TRI Reporting Form R and Form A (except Schedule 1 dioxin information). Files on this page are .exe files containing data presented in TAB delimited .txt format and load easily into many spreadsheet and database applications. For more information about using these files, see the TRI Data File Documentation for RY 2007 (PDF) (204pp, 578K, About PDF).
The seven file types in TRI Basic Plus data files include the following:
- 1: Facility, Chemical, Releases and Other Waste Management Summary Information
- 2a: Detailed Source Reduction Activities and Methods
- 2b: Detailed On-Site Waste Treatment Methods and Efficiency
- 3a: Details of Transfers Off-site
- 3b: Details of Transfers to Publicly Owned Treatment Works (POTW)
- 4: Details of Facility Information
- 5: Additional Information on Source Reduction, Recycling and Pollution Control
Quantities of dioxin and dioxin-like compounds are reported in grams; all other chemicals are reported in pounds.
The data contained in each of the files are TAB delimited ASCII text. This format loads easily into many spreadsheets and database software applications. See the TRI Data File Documentation for detailed descriptions of the data fields contained in these files.