Other Tribal Training
- Conferences/Forums/ Seminars
- Public Meetings/ Public Hearings/ Requests for Comments
- RTOC Meetings
- Education & Training on Tribal Portal - links to EPA training resources for tribes and others on various certification and training programs.
- Clean Water Act Tribal Training - a consolidated, centralized listing of training courses offered by EPA that will help Indian tribes develop and implement water quality programs consistent with the Clean Water Act (CWA).
- EPA's National Enforcement Training Institute's online training resource site provides access to NETI course registration, training products, online classrooms, and e-mail updates.
- National Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (NPETE) Grants Training for Tribes, U.S. Territories, and Insular Areas
The Administrative and Financial Guidance for Assistance Agreements training covers the application and review process, management systems, financial systems, and the closeout process. The training is available in face-to-face, webinar, and web-course formats.
To find out more information about this training, including upcoming training events, please visit www.petetribal.org. You can register for free and view previously recorded webinars, download course materials, enroll in a web-course version of the training, and find out how to register for upcoming training events.