- Conferences/Forums/ Seminars
- Public Meetings/ Public Hearings/ Requests for Comments
- RTOC Meetings
- September 9 -10, 2014 - Fifth Annual Pacific Northwest Climate Science Conference
- October 15 - 17, 2014 - Shifting Seasons Summit Building Tribal Capacity for Climate Change Adaption
- October 26 - 31, 2014 - 71st National Congress of American Indians Convention & Marketplace, Atlanta, GA
- February 9 - 13, 2015 - 16th Annual Alaska Forum on the Environment
- October 18 - 23, 2015 - 72nd NCAI Annual Convention and Marketplace
- Grants Resources - find description and links to EPA and Federal Grant Resources, regulations and policies that pertain to the general applicability for tribal grant programs: Grants.gov - find and apply for more than $400 billion in Federal grants. It is the single access point for over 1000 grant programs offered by all Federal grant-making agencies.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA). The CFDA gives you access to a database of all Federal programs available.
Public Meetings /Public Hearings /Requests for Comments
- Augusut 24, 2014 - EPA seeking Comments on Revisions to Hazardous Waste Analysis Guidance Manual
- October 1 - 2, 2014 - National Environmental Justice Advisory Council Public Meeting Questions concerning the meeting should be directed to Ms. Jasmin Muriel at 202-564-4287 or via e-mail at Muriel.Jasmin@epa.gov
- No nominations are being accepted right now. Please check back soon for more information.
Regional Tribal Operations Committee (RTOC) Meetings
- No events currently listed.
- August 19, 2014 - Office of Brownfields and Land Remediation contact email@example.com
- August 19, 2014 - Office of Superfund Remediation and Technology Innovation, Office of Emergency Management, and Federal Facilities Restoration and Reuse Office contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 20, 2014 - Mathy Stanislaus, OSWER Assistant Administrator AND Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery and the American Indian Environmental Office contact email@example.com
- August 25 - 29, 2014 - Office of Underground Storage Tanks contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 2 - 3, 2014 - Climate Change Adaption Training
- September 10 - 12, 2014 - Sustainable Solid Waste Management Training
- Otober 7 - 9, 2014 - Climate Change Adaption Planning
- Otober 16, 2014 - Climate Change Adaption Planning
- No events currently listed.
Other Tribal Training
- Education & Training on Tribal Portal
- The EPA Office of Water, Clean Water Act Tribal Training - a consolidated, centralized listing of training courses offered by EPA that will help Indian tribes develop and implement water quality programs consistent with the Clean Water Act (CWA).
- EPA's National Enforcement Training Institute's online training resource site provides access to NETI course registration, training products, online classrooms, and e-mail updates.
- National Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (NPETE) Grants Training for Tribes, U.S. Territories, and Insular Areas
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Tribal Energy Program
- EPA Region 9 Tribal Program Newsletter
- EPA Region 10 Tribal Program Newsletter
NOTE: Periodically, this calendar is updated. Contact Janice DiPietro, American Indian Environmental Office, for changes or additions.