- Conferences/Forums/ Seminars
- Public Meetings/ Public Hearings/ Requests for Comments
- RTOC Meetings
- March 4 - 6, 2014 - National Congress of American Indians Executive Council Winter Session.
- March 26 - 28, 2014 - 17th Annual Tribal Environmental Summit Inter-Tribal Environmental Council (ITEC)
- April 2 - 3, 2014 - EPA Region 1 Tribal Environmental Summit, Chlemsford, MA, Contact Mike Stover (617) 918-1123
- April 8 -10, 2014 - 5th Annual Tribal Utility Summit (USET - USEPA - IHS)
- May 7 - 9, 2014 - 2014 National Training Conference on the Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) and Environmental Conditions in Communities
- May 13 - 15, 2014 - SAVE THE DATE - 2014 National Tribal Forum On Air Quality
- June 8 - 11, 2014 - National Congress of American Indians Mid Year Conference.
- October 26 -31, 2014 - 71st National Congress of American Indians Convention & Marketplace, Atlanta, GA
- No meetings, hearings or requests are available right now. Please check back soon for more information.
- No nominations are being accepted right now. Please check back soon for more information.
- March 24 - 28, 2014 - EPA Region 6 RTOC Meeting & Tribal Summit, Dallas, TX - Randy Gee (214) 665-8355
- April 1, 2014 - EPA Region 1 Tribal Leaders Summit, Chelmsford, MA - Contact:Mike Stover (617) 918-1123
- April 29 - May 1, 2014 - EPA Region 9 RTOC Meeting - Contact: Mariela Lopez (415) 972-3771
- July 14 - July 17, 2014 - EPA Region 2 Annual Indian Nation Leaders Meeting, Syracuse, NY - Contact: Grant Jonathan (212) 637-3843
- July 29 - 31, 2014 - EPA Region 9 RTOC Meeting - Contact: Mariela Lopez (415) 972-3771
- March 3 - 7, 2014 - American Indian Training Program: "Air Quality Computations" (Level 1) Pre-Registration Deadline January 22, 2014
- March 17 - 23, 2014 - Water Harvesting Certification Intensive Course, Tucson, AZ
- March 18, 2014 - Rural Alaska Landfill Operators (RALO) Training
- March 24 - 28, 2014 - 2014 YRITWC Hazardous Waste Technician Training: Oil Spill Awareness, DOT Hazardous Materials Regulations
- April 8 - 11, 2014 - American Indian Air Quality Training Program: "Reviewing New Source Review (NSR( and Title V Permits" (PDF) (8 pp, 712 K, About PDF)
- April 15, 2014 - Rural Alaska Landfill Operators (RALO) Training
- May 14-16, 2014 - Water Quality Training, Anchorage, AK
- Education & Training on Tribal Portal
- The EPA Office of Water, Clean Water Act Tribal Training - a consolidated, centralized listing of training courses offered by EPA that will help Indian tribes develop and implement water quality programs consistent with the Clean Water Act (CWA).
- EPA's National Enforcement Training Institute's online training resource site provides access to NETI course registration, training products, online classrooms, and e-mail updates.
- National Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (NPETE) Grants Training for Tribes, U.S. Territories, and Insular Areas
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Tribal Energy Program
- EPA Region 9 Tribal Program Newsletter
- EPA Region 10 Tribal Program Newsletter
NOTE: Periodically, this calendar is updated. Contact Janice DiPietro, American Indian Environmental Office, for changes or additions.