Analyses of 2000-2002 PM Data for the PM NAAQS Review
These files document all analyses conducted in association with the EPA memorandum from Mark Schmidt, David Mintz, Tesh Rao, and Lance McCluney titled "Analyses of 2000-2002 PM Data for the PM NAAQS Review," August 29, 2003. These analyses were conducted for the review of the Particulate Matter (PM) national ambient air quality standards (NAAQS). Particle data used in these analyses were obtained from two sources: 1) EPA's Air Quality System (AQS) database; and 2) the National Park Service's Interagency Monitoring of PROtected Visual Environmental (IMPROVE) aerosol monitoring network website. Data were extracted on various dates in July, 2003. The following zipped files are available for downloading:
- PM_Analyses_03.zip: [21KB ZIP] 2 page cover memo and separate README.TXT file
- Attachment_A.zip: [1.7MB ZIP] Describes the AQS-based, 24-hour duration analyses.
- Attachment_B.zip: [39KB ZIP] Describes the AQS-based hourly analyses.
- Attachment_C.zip: [46KB ZIP] Describes the EPA Speciation Network (ESpN) and IMPROVE data analyses.
- Data.zip: Includes the raw and intermediate data used in the analyses. Note: The data.zip file is extremely large (90MB ZIP) and is not available for interactive download. To receive a CD containing all of the above files including the data.zip, contact Mark Schmidt via email at firstname.lastname@example.org