Draft Analyses of PM Data for the PM NAAQS Review
These files document all analyses conducted in association with the EPA memorandum from Mark Schmidt, David Mintz, Tesh Rao, and Lance McCluney titled "Draft Analyses of PM Data for the PM NAAQS Review," January 31, 2005. These analyses were conducted for the review of the Particulate Matter (PM) national ambient air quality standards (NAAQS). Particle data used in these analyses were obtained from two main sources: 1) EPA's Air Quality System (AQS) database; and 2) the National Park Service's Interagency Monitoring of PROtected Visual Environmental (IMPROVE) aerosol monitoring network website. Data were extracted on various dates in July and August, 2004. The following files are available for downloading:
- PM_Analyses_05.pdf: [193KB PDF] - 3 page cover memo
- Attachment_A_05.zip: [2.8MB ZIP] Describes the AQS-based, 24-hour duration PM analyses.
- Attachment_B_05.zip: [353KB ZIP] Describes the AQS-based hourly characterization PM analyses.
- Attachment_C_05.zip: [245KB ZIP] Describes the PM speciation data analyses.
- Attachment_D_05.zip: [791KB ZIP] Describes the PM visibility-related data analyses.
- Data.zip: Includes the raw and intermediate data used in the analyses. Note: The data.zip file is extremely large and is not available for interactive download. To receive a CD containing all of the above files including the data.zip, contact Mark Schmidt via email at email@example.com