Emission Inventory System (EIS)EIS User's Manual
The following sections of the EIS User's Manual are available to assist you in using the Emissions Inventory System.
- How Do I Request Access to the EIS Gateway?
- How Do I Update My Password?
- How Do I Submit a Support Request?
- How Do I View and Respond to Support Requests?
- How Do I View a List of Facilities?
- How Do I Use the EIS Bridge?
- How Do I Download My Facility Inventory Data?
- How Do I Submit to EIS Using the Web Client?
- What Checks are Run Against my EIS CERS XML File?
- How Do I Retrieve my Quality Assurance Feedback?
- EIS Flow Configuration Document?
- How Do I Generate an Emissions snapshot?
- Troubleshooting the EIS Bridge Installation
Contact InformationIf you have any questions related to your emissions inventory data or feedback report, contact one of the following EPA staff:
- Overall NEI Issues (team lead): Madeleine Strum - (919) 541-2383 or Rich Mason
- Facility Inventory and Point Emissions: Ron Ryan - (919) 541-4330 or Ron Ryan
- Nonpoint Emissions: Roy Huntley - (919) 541-1060 or Roy Huntley
- Onroad and Nonroad Activity and Emissions: Laurel Driver - (919) 541-2859 or Laurel Driver
If you have a question concerning your access or permission within the EIS Gateway, contact Sally Dombrowski at (919) 541-3269 or Sally Dombrowski
If you have a general system questions or you think you've discovered a problem with the system, contact Jonathan Miller at (919) 541-7738 or Jonathan Miller
If your password is invalid or has expired, you can reset it at the EPA Portal at http://portal.epa.gov. If you are having problems submitting through the CDX node to EIS, contact the Node Help Desk at (888)890-1995.