- Name of the facility:
BP - Husky Refining LLC
4001 Cedar Point Rd., Oregon, OH
- Distance from the US/Canada border:
- Type/size of the facility:
- Source of emissions:
Naphtha reforming process: Continuous Catalytic Reforming process
and BenSatTM process.
- Type of fuel:
Refinery Fuel Gas
- Type/quantity of mass emission rates:
BACT limits: 16.94 tons PM10 per rolling, 12-month period.
- Emission control technology
Good Combustion Practices.
- Date permit application received:
July 3, 2008
- Stack height and diameter:
Refomer : 200 ft, 14 in
Reformer Heater: 215 ft, 12 in
- Permit agency's contact name, address, telephone number:
Ohio Environmental Protection Agency
Lazarus Government Center
122 S. Front Street
Columbus, OH 43215