2011/2012 Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring Grant Competition (EPA-OAR-OAQPS-11-05)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Adobe PDF files on this page. See EPA's PDF page for more information about getting and using the free Acrobat Reader.
Request for Proposals
- Community-Scale Air Toxics Ambient Monitoring
RFP# EPA-OAR-OAQPS-11-05 - Closing Date: May 23, 2011
Awarded Project Plans
As of the submission deadline (4PM EDT on May 23, 2011), 30 eligible applications were received. Grants were evaluated in accordance with the selection criteria stated in the RFP. The final rank order and proposed award recommendations were presented to, and approved by, key OAQPS management on August 22, 2011. Of the 30 eligible proposals, sufficient funds were available for 7 projects (grants awarded during Fiscal Year 2012).
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (PDF) (20pp, 1.6 MB)
- Virginia Dept. of Environmental Quality (PDF) (19pp, 1.5 MB)
- Linn County Public Health (PDF) (26pp, 1.6 MB)
- Municipality of Anchorage (PDF) (19pp, 1.5 MB)
- Broward County Board of County Commissioners (PDF) (19pp, 1.5 MB)
- City of Philadelphia (PDF) (20pp, 1.3 MB)
- The Shelby County Health Deptartment (PDF) (22pp, 1.5 MB)