Technology Transfer Network - Ambient Monitoring Technology Information Center
School Air Toxics Monitoring Initiative
Air Toxics Navigation
As part of a new air toxics monitoring initiative, EPA, state and local air pollution control agencies will monitor the outdoor air around schools for pollutants known as toxic air pollutants, or air toxics. This page provides technical information about the monitoring initiative. See the Assessing Outdoor Air Near Schools web site for further information about the initiative.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Adobe PDF files on this page. See EPA's PDF page for more information about getting and using the free Acrobat Reader.
- Air Monitoring Plan (PDF) (17pp, 161k)
- Quality Assurance Project Plan (PDF) (80pp, 548k)
- Low Volume PM10 Monitoring SOP (PDF) (20pp, 190k)
- Hexavalent Chromium Monitoring SOP (PDF) (19pp, 155k)
- SOP for Measurement of VOC (PDF) (16pp, 281k)
- SOP for Measurement of Carbonyl Compounds (PDF) (16pp, 226k)
- SOP for Measuring Wind Speed and Direction (PDF) (23pp, 850k)
- SOP for Measurement of Diisocyanates (PDF) (19pp, 346k)