Jump to main content.

Contact Us

Try These First:

Find an Answer or Ask a Question – search frequently asked questions or submit your own question or comment on a variety of solid and hazardous waste topics.

Report broken links or other website problems.

Since many states are authorized to operate the RCRA program, please visit your State Web Page, EPA Regional Web Page, or EPA Regional Contact Us Page:

Then Try These:

  • RCRA On-line – locate documents, including publications and other outreach materials, that cover a wide range of RCRA issues and topics.

  • RCRA Orientation Manual – provides introductory information on the solid and hazardous waste management programs under RCRA.

  • Submit a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request.

  • Write to Us by Mail:
    US EPA
    Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery (5305P)
    1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20460

Local Navigation

Jump to main content.