Planet Protectors Club for Kids
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Be a Planet Protector!
As a Planet Protector, your mission is to improve the world around you by making less trash. Planet Protectors also help other people learn to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
To carry out this mission, check out the fun activities and games below. The more you learn about reducing wastes and saving resources, the better you become at carrying out the Planet Protector goals.
Drag the recyclables off the conveyor belt and put them in the correct bins.
(NOTE: For optimal functionality, please access via Internet Explorer browser)
- Use products made with recycled materials
- Use energy-efficient light bulbs and rechargeable batteries
- Shop with cloth bags
- Reuse plastic bags, cups, containers, etc.
- Repair items instead of throwing them away.
- Compost your food and yard waste.