Make a Difference Middle School Kit Order Form
The Make a Difference Middle School Kit includes:
- Be Waste Aware Waste Reduction Resources and Tools for Students
- A Collection of Solid Waste Resources on CD-ROM
- Greenscaping Your Lawn and Garden
- Lets Go Green Shopping
- The Life Cycle of a CD or DVD
- The Life of a Soccer Ball
- Make a Difference in Your School: A How-to Guide for Engaging Students in Resource Conservation and Waste Reduction
- The New Wave in Electronics: eCycling
- Pack a Waste Free Lunch
- Science Fair Fun
- Service Learning: Education Beyond the Classroom
- Tools to Reduce Waste in Schools
- You Can Make a Difference: Learn About Careers in Waste Management
Drag the recyclables off the conveyor belt and put them in the correct bins.
(NOTE: For optimal functionality, please access via Internet Explorer browser)
- Use products made with recycled materials
- Use energy-efficient light bulbs and rechargeable batteries
- Shop with cloth bags
- Reuse plastic bags, cups, containers, etc.
- Repair items instead of throwing them away.
- Compost your food and yard waste.