Training Curriculum: Redevelopment and ReuseThis area includes training materials about efforts to facilitate redevelopment and reuse of Corrective Action sites.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- August 2005: RCRA Brownfields (PDF) (31 pp, 180K)
- National Brownfields Association: The Brownfields Market (PDF) (12 pp, 356K)
- Case Study: Habitat Restoration - RCRA Corrective Action Site, Oil Refinery, E-Pond SWMU, Lima, OH (PDF) (31 pp, 5.7MB)
- RCRA Brownfields Prevention Initiative: Plum Creek, DuPont Louviers, CO, Site (PDF) (21 pp, 1.1MB)
Supplemental Training, Resources, and Links
- Brownfields and Land Revitalization Initiatives
- RCRA Brownfields Fact Sheets, Guidances, and Publications of Interest Web Page
- Brownfields Technology Primer: Requesting and Evaluating Proposals That Encourage Innovative Technologies for Investigation and Cleanup (EPA542-R-01-005) (57 pp, 1.5MB)