Status of Methods QuestionsQuestion: How can I find out which is the most recent version of an SW-846 method?
Answer: The simplest way is to consult the Method Status Table on the SW-846 on-line page. This table shows the chronological progression of new and revised methods in the manual. It lists:
- each method in numerical order,
- shows in which update to the 3rd Edition the method appeared,
- provides the method title,
- its location in the manual (e.g., volume, chapter, and section), and
- lists the most recent version that was formally promulgated.