Manifest Registry System
Handlers of waste (generators, or treatment, storage or disposal facilities) must obtain the new forms from any source that has been approved by the EPA Manifest Registry to print and distribute the form.
Most registered printers are selling the form to the general public. The new forms are available now.How do I become a registered printer?
- Frequent Questions || Frequent Questions (PDF) (10 pp, 419K)
- Instructions for Preparing Application
Materials for Submittal to EPA's Manifest Registry (PDF) (36 pp, 114K) - April
can be sent by overnight delivery
service or courier to the following address:
Director, Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery
Two Potomac Yard
2733 S. Crystal Drive
Arlington, VA 22202
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Approved registered printers
- Manifest Tracking Tool
How do I obtain manifest forms from approved venders?
What guidance is available using the new manifest form?
There is a new training video available at: www.pneac.org/hazwastemanifest . This training video introduces the new manifest form, highlights the differences between the new and the previous manifest form, and provides specific instructions to generators, transporters and treatment/storage/disposal facilities for completing the new manifest.
- Manifest Example: Designated Facility to Destination State (PDF) (1 pg, 93K)
- Continuation Sheet Example (PDF) (1 pg, 88K)
- Instructions for Completing the Hazardous Waste Manifest (PDF) (10 pp, 1.0MB)
- Management Method Codes Used with the Hazardous Waste Report (PDF) (2 pp, 71K)
- Links to State Manifest Requirements
For more information, contact Mike Clipper (email@example.com) 703-308-8763.